Rules for Visitors
O2 universum features a total of 15 seats for wheelchair users and their escorts on the 1st Floor (9 seats) and 2nd Floor (6 seats).
It is not always possible to fully utilize the capacity of wheelchair seats due to the variation of the halls for individual events.
The barier-free entrances are accesible from the tram stop at Ceskomoravska St. The presence/transport of people with disabilities is specified in detail in the “Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities” available at the North info-reception desk of the Red Ring.
- The entrance
Spectators may normally enter the O2 universum 1 hour before the event. This may be changed based upon an agreement between the event promoter and the O2 universum Operator.
Spectators enter the O2 universum by the main entrance located on the 3nd floor accessible from Ceskomoravska St. or from the tram stop at Ceskomoravska St. This entrance in the O2 universum features 12 turnstiles and 2 gates for people with disabilities.
- Taking Photographs
No recording devices, albeit data, video or audio may be brought in the O2 universum. In spite of that, there are events taking place at the O2 universum whose spectators may bring, e.g., a compact camera. Exceptions are granted by the event organizer are indicated in the Organizer’s Guidelines available in the detail section of every event.
- Deposit facilities
During events, O2 universum provides for storage of valuables or large luggage in its deposit facilities. The depository is located on the left side of the O2 universum entrance (in direction to shopping mall Galerie Harfa).
Payment: cash only in CZK.
Approximate price list:
- small items: CZK 20 (eg. knife, umbrella, groceries)
- medium items: CZK 50 (eg. smaller backpack, bag, folding pram)
- valuables and large items: CZK 100 (eg. laptop, tablet, camera, suitcase, backpack)
The Deposit is limited in space and is mainly used for storing oversized luggage (larger than 40x30x20 cm) and other objects with which it is not possible to enter the O2 universum (via Prohibited items).
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to store explosive, highly flammable, narcotic, psychotropic, strong-smelling, toxic or otherwise dangerous substances, acids, firearms and ammunition, pressure vessels and other materials that, due to their chemical or physical properties, may cause a threat to human health or the environment or property.
- Operation rules
These Operating Regulations are intended for all O2 universum users. They contain basic information about O2 universum Building, describes general rules for entry and stay of persons in O2 universum Building, and describe the basic organizational structure of the O2 universum operation.
- Basic identification details
Building / O2 universum building on plot No. 3343/32, registered in the Land Register administered by the Cadastral Authority for the Capital City of Prague, Cadastral Office in Prague, Libeň cadastral area. Owner, operator, and manager of the Building: Bestsport, a.s. (“Operator” or “O2 universum Operator”) With its registered seat at the address: Českomoravská 2345/17, 190 00 Prague 9 Statutory body Ing. Robert Schaffer, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Ing. Ing. Jan Tomaník, Member of the Board of Directors
Mgr. Kateřina Čajánková, Member of the Board of Directors
ID no.: 24214795 VAT ID No.: CZ24214795 Record in CR: Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Record 17875 Bank details: Komerční banka, a.s., account No:. 27-8792590227/0100 E-mail: email@example.com
- Structure and validity of the Operating Regulations – Approval clause
These Operating Regulations of O2 universum Building are published by the Building owner – Bestsport, a.s. company.
The Operating Regulations are structured into numbered chapters and sections. This guarantees its dynamic open format so it can be amended or modified according to current requirements or needs during Building operation without loss of continuity.
These Operating Regulations of O2 universum Building are interconnected with other operating regulations and guidelines that form part of Operating Manual and that further specify the rules for entry and stay of persons within the Building and for individual activities performed within the Building and in other buildings owned by Bestsport, a.s.
Overall structure of these documents together with the rules applicable to their creation, maintenance, and approval are described in the guideline for creation and maintenance of regulations and guidelines of Bestsport, a.s.
In line with this Order, these Operating Regulations become valid as of the validity date specified in the approval clause on the title page of the Operating Regulations and only if approved by responsible representative of the Building operator.
To inform the visitors of O2 universum about basic rules applicable to their stay at O2 universum, the O2 universum Operator issues the Visitor Rules which summarize the rules applicable to O2 universum visitors (viewers).
II. General Information
1. About the Building
O2 universum Building has a rectangular shape. The O2 universum structure has four floors. Majority of standard internal building technology is connected to a central integrated control system which enables both automated and manual control of individual functions from the technology control room.
Maximal capacity is 10,000 viewers.
Additional facilities of O2 universum comprise gastronomic facilities (kitchens, bars, restaurants, refreshment), press center, changing rooms and background facilities for players, performers, employees, and technical building facilities.
2. Building location
O2 universum is situated in the north-eastern part of wider center of Prague, namely in Prague 9 – Vysočany/Libeň district. Southern side of the Building is connected to building on plot No. 3343/35, registered in the Land Register administered by the Cadastral Authority for the Capital City of Prague, Cadastral Office in Prague, Libeň cadastral area (hereinafter referred to only as “O2 universum”).
3. Building layout
Depending on the time of performed activity and depending on entry authorization, the layout of O2 universum is divided into:
Public and private premises while the right to enter such premises and access control are based exclusively on a valid ticket or valid personal card or accreditation issued by the Operator or tenant. A visitor may enter the premises of O2 universum and move within such premises only with valid ticket (accreditation). Entry and stay of each visitor is strictly regulated according to ticket (accreditation) type held by the particular visitor or according to the tenant’s instructions for the particular event. Other persons entering O2 universum must possess a valid personal card or accreditation issued (approved) by the Operator and their movement within the premises of O2 universum is always subject to performance their tasks in given premises (e.g., Operator’s employees, employees of O2 universum Operator’s suppliers, tenant’s employees).
O2 universum premises are divided into four categories depending on the limitations and visitors’ access control: a) public premises accessible to all visitors, b) public premises accessible to visitors according to specification on the ticket, c) private premises accessible to selected visitors according to specification on accreditation card, and d) private premises inaccessible to visitors (only for employees and suppliers of Bestsport, a.s.).
- Public premises accessible to all visitors are the premises within O2 universum reserved for movement of visitors irrespective of type and category of their ticket (accreditation). They include mainly the main entrance hall at Českomoravská street at the +5.00m level, i.e., so called “entrance hall” area on the 2nd aboveground floor (AF) of O2 universum where information reception, exhibition space, gastronomic facilities, mobile cloak rooms, merchandising shop, and hall “B” are located. Moreover, the 2nd AF of O2 universum at the 9.500m level where congress halls “C”, “D”, and “E” are located. Public premises at -5.500, 0.000m, and +5.000 m levels can be limited by the O2 universum operator according to the particular event type (e.g., closed backstage area), according to security risk level (e.g., need to separate fans of competing teams), etc., always in favor of the private premises inaccessible to visitors.
- Public premises accessible to visitors according to specification on the ticket are always the auditorium premises at the 1st AF and 2nd AF levels (including Partyboxes), auditorium at -5.500m level (provided that tickets are sold for this area). Each ticket holder is only permitted to enter such part of the premises so they can take their place as specified on their ticket. In addition to relevant parts of the auditorium, the public space accessible to visitors according to specification on the ticket also comprise other public premises on the 1st AF of O2 universum at the -5.500m level which are specified by O2 universum operator as special access points to relevant parts of the auditorium (e.g., Music-bar restaurant if tickets to -5.50 m level are sold for the particular event).
- Private premises accessible to selected visitors according to specification on the ticket are the partybox premises on the 2nd AF, i.e., the Partybox premises separated from the auditorium by moving glass partition. These premises are intended mainly for holders of VIP tickets issued on the groundwork of special contractual relationship with the Operator.
- Private premises inaccessible to visitors are the premises within O2universum intended for O2 universum operation assurance and for support of events organized at O2 universum. Access to these premises is only permitted to Operator’s employees and/or to persons supplying goods and services to the Operator or to representatives and subcontractors of event organizers, always on the groundwork of valid accreditation. Such premises comprise for example service yard at O2 universum, warehouses and food processing premises (catering room) (entry to these premises is only permitted with valid health certificate), changing rooms for performers, etc.
In addition to the above-mentioned structure, the O2 universum premises are further divided according to their use as follows:
- premises accessible to visitors
- tenants’ premises
- background for players and performers
- Building operator’s facilities
- technological premises
Entry and stay of persons and execution of individual activities within these premises are further specified in Chapter 3. of these Operating Regulations and in follow-up regulations and guidelines.
O2 universum Layout:
0 AF: -5.500m level: changing rooms for sports, tenant’s background, main hall “A”, gastronomic facilities, supply yard “A”, technological premises and warehouses.
1st AF: 0.00m level: auditorium entrances, tribunes, production and journalists’ entrance, staff changing rooms, staff canteen, gastronomic warehouse management, supply yard “B”, gastronomic facilities, exhibition space, separate entrance to –5.500m level.
2nd AF: +5.00m level: main entrances into the building, information/reception, cloakrooms for visitors, auditorium entrance, tribunes and partyboxes for hall “A”, hall “B”, exhibition space, gastronomic facilities, merchandising shop.
3rd AF: +9.500m level: halls C, D, E, balcony for hall “B”.
III. Entry and stay of persons at O2 universum
- Transport accessibility and traffic limitations
Tram connection to the northern side of the Building from Sokolovská street along the eastern side of O2 arena, further from Českomoravská street (stop “Multiaréna Praha”).
Bus connection to the northern side of the Building from the final bus stop “Českomoravská”.
Underground connection to the northern side of the Building from “Českomoravská” station, line B, along the eastern side of O2 arena.
Main visitor entrance into O2 universum is located on the southern side of the Building at Českomoravská street.
Train connection to the main entrance into O2 universum (Českomoravská street) is possible from Nádraží Libeň railway station.
Accessibility by car will differ depending on the size of event organized at O2 arena and O2 universum. No traffic limitations will be established for normal sports, cultural, or social events. A special traffic measure restricting access of vehicles to Českomoravská street between Balabenka and Nádraží Libeň and/or limiting access to Ocelářská street can be introduced in justified cases, mainly if high attendance is expected. In this case, access to the hall will be permitted for public transport vehicles, taxi, and for vehicles with special permits issued by the Operator in collaboration with event organizer (O2 arena or O2 universum). A traffic engineering measure will be prepared for such cases.
- Paid parking places can be used on the day when events at O2 arena or O2 universum take place. Paid parking is also available in public garage (Building SO-12) which is accessible from Českomoravská and Ocelářská streets.
- Outside event times, the parking in close vicinity of O2 universum is available only for holders of a special permit issued by the Operator.
- Public garage operation is subject to detailed Public Garage Operating Regulations which are available at the garage operator’s staff.
- Entry to the Building and stay of persons in the Building
There is an information system installed within the O2 universum premises and in its surroundings. The purpose of this system is to assist the O2 universum visitors with locating the entrance into the Building and with their movement throughout O2 universum.
Viewers can usually enter the Building 1 hour before the start of event. Change of this rule is possible upon agreement between the event organizer and Operator.
Viewers enter O2 universum through the main entrance situated on the 2nd floor of the Building from Českomoravská street or from the tram stop at Českomoravská street. There are 12 turnstiles and 2 gates for wheelchair users in this entrance to O2 universum. There are also barrier-free entrances for disabled persons. Movement of disabled persons through O2 universum is dealt-with in detail in the “Operating Regulations for Immobile Persons” that are available at the information reception on the 2nd AF.
There are 15 places for wheelchair users and their accompanying persons (9 places on the 1st AF and 6 places on the 2nd AF) at O2 universum. It is not always possible to use all places intended for wheelchair users due to alternative hall layouts for individual events.
During an event:
Accredited visitors – journalists
Accredited visitors – journalists – are usually allowed to enter the Building 2 hours before the start of event through separate entrance No. 36. Change of this rule is possible upon agreement between the event organizer and Operator. Specific regime depends on event character.
Performers, players, and their accompanying persons
Movement of performers, players, and their accompanying persons within O2 universum is possible on the groundwork of agreement between the event organizer and Operator. This agreement must also specify the safety/security risk level and resulting number and locations of organizer’s staff. Should the event organizer insist on a reduced number of organizer’s staff positions although they are necessary for safeguarding and securing the particular event, the event organizer must sign a representation by which it will assume the financial, administrative and last, but not least, criminal liability for possible damage to property and health of all participants, as well as the standards and limits restricting event organizer’s actions within O2 universum.
So called “Event Security Manuals” are usually drawn-up by the Operator and event organizer for selected events taking place at O2 universum. These manuals specify the safety/security risk level, available information about the planned event, layout of organizer’s staff positions, as well as other possible measures aimed at eliminating any risk of planned event disturbance and also (in addition to other facts) the regime for access and movement of persons participating in event assurance within O2 universum.
Performers, players, and their accompanying persons can usually enter the Building within the scope according to executed agreement.
Performers, players, and their accompanying persons enter the Building:
- when arriving by cars or buses through service yard on 0 level using the ramp from Lisabonská street. Changing rooms for players and background facilities for event organizer (performers) are directly accessible from the service yard. Entrance to the service yard is monitored by security cameras and by security service; number of security guards at the service yard is adapted to the number of permitted (envisaged) vehicles that can enter the service yard for unloading at the same time, however, not less than 1 person at the service yard entrance, security guard at entrance to O2 universum service yard, and 1 security guard within the service yard.
- through entrance No. 36 on the 1st floor from the eastern side of O2 universum in the direction from Lisabonská street. This entrance has its own lodge which is permanently attended by security service staff.
Detailed description of service yard operations is available in the Service Yard Operating Regulations.
Employees of O2 universum
Persons employed at O2 universum can enter the Building at any time.
Employees of O2 universum enter the Building:
- through staff entrance on the 1st floor, entrance No. 18 from north-eastern side of O2 universum from Lisabonská street. This entrance has its own lodge which is permanently attended by security service staff.
Further movement of these persons within the Building depends on their job descriptions and access to individual premises is limited by access cards.
Access to the Building for suppliers and contractors is possible within specific time intervals as follows:
- through service yard on 0 level using the ramp from Lisabonská street. Changing rooms for performers / players are directly accessible from the service yard. Access to the service yard is monitored by the security service. Through service yard B, which is situated on the southern side of O2 universum and is accessible from Lisabonská street – only for category II utility vehicles.
Through organizers’ entrance on the 1st floor, entrance No. 36 from the northern side of O2 universum from Lisabonská street.
- This entrance has its own lodge which is permanently attended by security service staff.
Detailed description of service yard operations is available in the Service Yard Operating Regulations.
Regime of individual events is described in event organizer’s instructions. The following rules usually apply:
The ticket is valid only for the day, hour, event, venue, and seat. Each ticket is valid only if unseparated and entitles to one entry. It becomes void after leaving the venue. Any additional modifications make the ticket invalid. In the event of ticket expiration, damage, destruction, loss or theft, the ticket cannot be exchanged, refunded, or otherwise compensated for. Any further transfer, sale, or disposing of the ticket without written consent of the organizer or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed on the ticket will render the ticket invalid. Holder of such ticket will be denied entry to or will be removed from the venue, giving a reason for seizing the ticket without refund of its nominal price or any other compensation.
The ticket is a valuable, its forgery and alteration is forbidden. The organizer will not allow any holder of such ticket to enter the event.
Paid admission is not refundable, ticket cannot be exchanged. Admission fee refund in case of event cancellation is the responsibility of the organizer and not of the ticket vendor. If the event is canceled, the ticket holder will be entitled to admission fee refund according to the organizer’s instructions. Refund of special costs (e.g., hotel accommodation, travel expenses) is not provided. Changes in the program are reserved. Event date and time may be changed without notice.
It is forbidden to take photographs and make any video and sound recordings during the event, including breaks, except for persons with organizer’s permit, unless the event organizer determines otherwise.
- Leaving the Building
Departure of viewers at the end of event is organized within the shortest possible time and through shortest possible route. Main staircase (plus escalators from -5.500m level) is used for departure of viewers from all floors.
Persons other than viewers usually leave the Building through the entry routes.
Building evacuation is defined in the “Fire Alarm Regulation and Evacuation Plan” which forms part of the Emergency Plans. Building evacuation is managed by the Emergency Management of Bestsport, a.s. which acts in line with these plans.
All emergency exits on floors 0, 1, 2, and 3 are opened in case of Building evacuation.
- Basic rules applicable to entry and stay of persons in the Building
- Entry to O2 universum and stay within its premises are subject to compliance with laws, decrees and other bylaws and internal regulations of O2 universum, in particular of these Operating Regulations of O2 universum and Visitor Rules. The Operating Regulations are available at all cash desks within O2 universum and further at www.O2universum.cz.
- Each person entering O2 universum is obliged to behave in such a way as to avoid damaging O2 universum, its equipment or damaging any property or health of other persons, and is also obliged to maintain O2 universum and its surroundings clean and tidy. O2 universum visitors are obliged to respect generally binding rules of good behavior and good manners during their stay at O2 universum, i.e., in particular politeness and respect, and are obliged to refrain from any manifestation of interpersonal, racial, religious or political intolerance. Any person entering O2 universum and/or the area around O2 universum is obliged to absolutely observe the ban on the promotion of political parties and societies.
- Each person enters O2 universum at their own risk.
- The O2 universum Operator reserves the right to deny entry or to expel without refund any person who does not comply with the regulations applicable to their stay at O2 universum, i.e., in particular with the Operating Regulations, Visitor Rules, Organizer’s Instructions, or legal regulations, or whose behavior it finds unacceptable (e.g., an assault on another visitor or organizer, racially motivated chanting, obstruction in the view of other visitors, undue harassment of other visitors, etc.). Persons apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted to O2 universum or will be expelled from O2 universum without any compensation.
- Any person who, due to their conduct, is suspect of committing any of the criminal acts specified in Act No. 40/2009 Coll., the Criminal Code, as amended or offense, shall be expelled from O2 universum and handed over to the Czech Police.
- Each viewer must present a ticket when entering O2 universum unless otherwise stipulated by event organizer. Ticket to O2 universum is valid exclusively for given day, hour, event, venue and sector, row, and seat specified therein. The ticket is valid only unchanged, undamaged, and complete. The visitor is not authorized to view the event from any other place than that for which the ticket has been purchased. The ticket entitles to only one entry to O2 universum, unless the Event Organizer determines otherwise. Each viewer is obliged to have their ticket with them throughout their presence at O2 universum and is obliged to present such valid ticket upon request of member of organizer’s staff; otherwise, they may be expelled from O2 universum without the right to entrance fee refund or re-entry. Tickets can be checked especially at turnstiles (when entering O2 universum), during entry to auditoriums in windows, auditorium, etc.
- Tickets may be either (i) printed with a separable part (standard ticket), (ii) printed in the form of a “home ticket”, i.e., A4-size paper without separable part, or (iii) as a QR code in a smartphone. Tickets ad (i) must be complete, i.e., including the separable part, and must be duly issued by authorized ticket vendor. Tickets ad (ii) must meet the conditions specified at the time of purchase of such ticket, mainly must be printed on A4 paper. In the case of tickets ad (iii), the QR code of the ticket must be legible and only on a device that is permitted within O2 universum (not on a tablet, for example). In the case of ticket ad (iii), the viewer is obliged to ensure that the device will be in the state when the QR code can be checked throughout the viewer’s stay at O2 universum; should the viewer fail to present such device or should the device not work properly (due to insufficient charging, for example), such viewer may be expelled from O2 universum without the right to admission refund or re-entry.
- Any further transfer, sale, or disposing of the ticket without written consent of O2 universum Operator and event organizer or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed on the ticket will render the ticket invalid. Holder of such ticket will be denied entry to or will be removed from O2 universum, giving a reason for seizing the ticket without refund of its nominal price or any other compensation. Without the express written consent of the O2 universum Operator and event organizer, purchaser or holder of any ticket may not dispose of the ticket or its part in connection with any promotion of the purchaser or ticket holder (including contests and consumer lotteries) or any products or services for any commercial or other purposes. The ticket is a valuable, its forgery or alteration is forbidden. O2 universum Operator or organizer will deny entry to holders of such tickets.
- Each person entering O2 universum is obliged to pass entry check with ticket validity verification in order to confirm that such person is authorized to visit the particular event taking place at O2 universum. Entry control is performed by an automatic turnstile system. mobile readers, or by visual inspection in case of technical equipment malfunction. Should the control system designate any ticket as invalid, the holder of such ticket is entitled to claim their ticket at the O2 universum claim point. A claim record will be drawn-up after ticket submission within the framework of the claims procedure. If a claim is recognized as justified, a duplicate ticket or a replacement ticket will be issued. Ticket claims are handled in particular by Ticket Vendor and by Event Organizer.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, ticket becomes invalid once the holder leaves the premises of O2 universum. Ticket holder is obliged to carry the ticket with them during their entire stay at O2 universum and present the ticket for verification upon organizer’s staff request without delay.
- Paid admission is not refundable, ticket cannot be exchanged. Admission fee refund in case of event cancellation is the responsibility of the organizer and not of the ticket vendor. If the event is canceled, the ticket holder will be entitled to admission fee refund according to the organizer’s instructions. Refund of special costs (e.g., hotel accommodation, travel expenses) is not provided. Changes in the program are reserved. Event date and time may be changed without notice.
- Anyone who sees a defect endangering the safety of persons or defect posing a threat of property damage within the premises or facilities of O2 universum is obliged to report such defect immediately to organizer’s staff.
- In the event of injury to any person, anyone who sees this fact is obliged to notify O2 universum Operator. O2 universum Operator is not responsible for any damage caused to the property and health of visitors if they are caused by irresponsible attitude of other present persons.
- Any person entering O2 universum consents to personal security check of their person and their luggage in order to ensure safety of other persons and property at O2 universum. Refusal to pass the security check constitutes a reason for preventing access to O2 universum.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in organizer’s instructions, access to O2 universum is not allowed with any alcohol, umbrellas (except for folding ones), food and beverages (except for documented health reasons), bottles, pressurized articles, containers of all kinds (glass or PET bottles, cans, cases, etc.), unused clothing, political and promotional materials, glass or glass items, drugs, toxic and narcotic substances, oversize luggage, selfie sticks, laser pointers, weapons (stabbing, cutting, fire and other weapons), scissors, notebooks, any kinds of recording equipment including data, image, and sound recording devices (exceptions are usually granted by event organizer), explosive substances (explosives, detonating and explosive flammables), flammable substances, binoculars, perfumes – over 100 ml (holder is obliged to try the perfume on themselves upon the request of O2 universum security guard during the security check), spray polishes or deodorants – over 100 ml (holder is obliged to try the polish or deodorant on themselves upon the request of O2 universum security guard during the security check), prams (including the so-called “golf clubs”), bicycles, scooters (and other means of transport or sports equipment) and other hazardous objects that might cause damage to health or property of O2 universum, event organizer, including their staff and visitors. Decision as to whether the particular object is dangerous or not will be made by the O2 universum Operator or event organizer. Event organizer may, upon agreement with O2 universum Operator, further determine which specific objects are not allowed at O2 universum for the particular event. Decision of event organizer will always be such that it does not violate individual provisions of the O2 universum’s Operating Regulations. Rights and obligations of Event Organizer are specified in agreements executed for each individual event.
- Only food and drinks purchased at O2 universum can be consumed at O2 universum.
- It is strictly prohibited to throw any objects to ice or production area within O2 universum.
- Animals (except assistance animals) are not allowed at O2 universum.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes and similar devices) is prohibited at O2 universum. In the event of any breach of the non-smoking policy, the organizer’s staff can expel the violating visitor who has not obeyed the requests of the organizer’s staff or any O2 universum staff member to refrain from smoking or to stop smoking or to leave the area where smoking is forbidden, from O2 universum premises without refund or the Operator or any other authorized person (e.g., the organizer’s staff) can request the municipal police or the Czech Police to expel such visitor from O2 universum without refund.
- It is prohibited to use open fire in any form at O2 universum.
- Entry to O2 universum will be denied to persons with any kind of portable devices, namely data, image and audio recording devices. It is forbidden to transmit and/or assist with transmitting, recount, produce images, and reproduce the course of event in any way, including the Internet and mobile phones. It is prohibited to take any photographs and make any image and sound recordings during events (including breaks) without prior permit of O2 universum Operator and event organizer. Any image and sound recordings taken at O2 universum, on it or in it may not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of the O2 universum Operator and event organizer. Unauthorized use, transmission, recount, or reproduction of the logo or protected trademark of O2 universum is forbidden.
- It is prohibited to join any marketing and advertising activities taking place at O2 universum which have not been permitted by O2 universum operator and by event organizer.
- Any person entering O2 universum acknowledges that its portrait can be used free of charge as a part of any image recording, transmission or reproduction of the event for commercial and promotional purposes in the display of the whole event or its part and in connection with the O2 universum, the organizer and their sponsors. Should the particular person disagree with this provision, they may ask for such a record to be removed after the person has been accurately identified.
- Each person entering O2 universum is obliged to return any objects found within the premises of O2 universum to O2 universum Operator or to event organizer.
- Compensation for any damage caused by visitor will be enforced in accordance with the applicable Czech legislation.
- Neither O2 universum Operator nor event organizer assume any liability for damage to health or property caused to a visitor by objects thrown from the playing field, even in case of willful action. Indemnification in case of a willful action can be claimed exclusively from the person who caused the damage by their willful act.
- O2 universum Operator and event organizers assume no responsibility for loss or theft of any things other than those taken by the O2 universum Operator or event organizer to custody at spaces especially reserved for this purpose (e.g., cloakroom).
- In case of O2 universum Building evacuation, any person staying at that time within O2 universum shall be obliged to comply with the Fire Alarm Directive and the evacuation order (see below) and follow the instructions of persons authorized to manage the evacuation.
- All persons entering O2 universum acknowledge that the entire O2 universum building with adjacent areas is monitored by industrial cameras with recording and by entering O2 universum and/or the area around O2 universum they acknowledge this monitoring and recording. Principles of visitors’ personal data processing including information about camera recordings can be found at https://www.O2universum.cz/cz/ochrana-soukromi/ and additional information can be requested at the reception desk at the main entrance into O2 universum.
- No smoking policy and no sale of alcoholic beverages
Availability of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages is limited within the premises of O2 universum in line with Act No. 65/2017 Coll., on health from harmful effects of addictive substances, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Health Protection” or “AHP”). In the event of a change to relevant legislation, the legislative regulation has precedence over this paragraph 5.
Limited availability of tobacco products
It is prohibited to sell tobacco products within the premises of O2 universum.
Smoking is forbidden within the premises of O2 universum.
Limited availability of alcoholic beverages
O2 universum is a cultural facility and also a catering establishment operated on the groundwork of innkeeper’s trade and sale / serving of alcoholic beverages is therefore permitted within O2 universum. It is, however, always forbidden to sell alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18 and to persons apparently influenced by alcohol or other addictive substance within the premises of O2 universum. Sale of alcoholic beverages within O2 universum is also prohibited during public events intended mainly for persons under 18 years of age. Events explicitly marked by event organizer in the Organizer’s Instructions as events for children or events where at least 75% of tickets are sold as children’s tickets (sold to children based on age and/or height limit) are usually considered to be the events intended for persons under 18 years of age. Sale of alcoholic beverages, with the exception of beverages containing up to 4.3 % vol. of alcohol and wine, is also prohibited during public sports events at O2 universum. Public sports events are such events that take place within any official sports competition organized by a sports association registered in the Czech Republic where sport results are objectively measured in the course of such sports event. It is forbidden to sell an alcoholic beverage to a person clearly influenced by alcohol or other addictive substance.
Visitors are required to obey the instructions of the Event Organizer, O2 universum Operator, or other authorized persons requesting them not to continue with any actions contrary to the AHP, in particular pursuant to the provisions of Section 18(1) of the AHP, or are obliged to obey the request to leave O2 universum if they are minors under the influence of alcohol or engage in other activities in violation of the AHP.
In the event of any action of visitor contrary to AHP, the organizer’s staff can expel the violating visitor who has not obeyed the requests of the organizer’s staff or any O2 universum staff member to refrain from such action or to stop such action or to leave the area where smoking is forbidden, from O2 universum premises without refund or the Operator or any other authorized person (e.g., the organizer’s staff) can request the municipal police or the Czech Police to expel such visitor from O2 universum without refund.
Conditions for sale and serving alcoholic beverages
Alcoholic beverages can be sold and served within the premises of O2 universum only:
- within the public premises of O2 universum accessible to all visitors or accessible to visitors according to their ticket during public cultural, social, and entertainment events like concerts, theatre, dance, or musical performances, dance parties, during ceremonies and exhibitions that are not intended for persons under the age of 18, i.e., for example those which are not expressly designated as events for children by event organizer in Organizer’s Instructions or events where at least 75% of tickets are sold as children’s tickets (sold to children based on age and/or height limit), further during business and marketing events and private events (so called corporate events), and during sports events only in form of alcoholic beverages containing less than 4.3% vol. of ethanol and wine; duration of such sports event usually means only the time intended for game, race, or match according to the rules of relevant sport (i.e., not breaks, time for presentation of participants, announcement of results, etc.).
- within private premises accessible to selected customers according to their ticket, during all events except (i) duration of public events which are intended mainly for persons under the age of 18, i.e., those which are expressly designated as events for children by event organizer in the Organizer’s Instructions or events where at least 75% of tickets are sold as children’s tickets (sold to children based on age and/or height limit) and (ii) duration of sports events when it is possible to serve only alcoholic beverages containing less than 4.3% vol. of alcohol and wine; duration of such sports event usually means only the time intended for game, race, or match according to the rules of relevant sport (i.e., not breaks, time for presentation of participants, announcement of results, etc.).
- Fire alarm regulation
This fire alarm regulation has been drawn-up pursuant to the provisions of Section 32 of Decree of the Ministry of Interior No. 246/2001 Coll., as amended and supplemented.
Purpose of the fire alarm regulation is to ensure fast and efficient fire-fighting and to specify the obligations of employees and other persons in case of fire, operating accident, disaster, another emergency situation, or extraordinary event.
2. STEPS TO BE TAKEN BY PERSON WHO NOTICES A FIRE AND FIRE REPORTING POINT
Anyone who observes a fire that they are capable of extinguishing on confine their own must immediately do so using all available material fire-fighting means and equipment (portable fire extinguishers, hydrants). Everyone is obliged to take all necessary measures to rescue any persons in danger and to provide them with personal help in connection with fire-fighting.
A NOTICED FIRE CAN BE REPORTED
IN PERSON AT FIRE REPORTING POINT AT THE SECURITY CONTROL ROOM OR TO A FIRE PATROL MEMBER, USING ELECTRIC FIRE ALARM BUTTON, OR BY TELEPHONE TO 266 771 011
The following information has to be provided with fire report:
- Name and surname of the caller and telephone number from which the report is made
- Description of the event, affected part of the Building and extent of the event
- Threats to persons
3. METHOD OF FIRE ALARM ANNOUNCEMENT
Fire alarm is announced by evacuation broadcasting system. All persons are obliged to obey the instruction given through the evacuation broadcasting system during fire alarm.
4. ACTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED IN CASE OF FIRE ALARM
All persons present within the endangered section are obliged to evacuate immediately in line with the evacuation plan of the Building using marked escape routes. Everyone must obey the instruction of persons in charge of the evacuation and, after arrival of the Fire Brigade, the instructions of the fire chief.
5. IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Dispatching – O2 universum 266 771 000 Emergency 112 POWER SUPPLY failure reporting 224 915 151 GAS SUPPLY failure reporting 12 39 WATER SUPPLY failure reporting 267 310 543
Each fire or initiating fire, even if extinguished by own forces and means, has to be reported to the Fire Rescue Service of the Capital City of Prague.
IV. O2 universum operation organization
- Building operation management structure – Facility Management
O2 universum is managed by O2 universum Operator through its employees or through external contractors.
Individual activities are performed by own employees of O2 universum operator or by employees of specialized subcontractors.
Operative management of everyday operations at O2 universum is ensured by dispatching center. The dispatching center deals with all activities which require coordination and collaboration of individual sections and contractors within O2 universum. The dispatching center also acts as the workplace where all requirements of all entities within O2 universum are registered and handled.
- Communication with O2 universum users
All communication with O2 universum users in routine everyday operation is ensured through the Dispatching Center of O2 universum, namely:
- through direct telephone contact with the Dispatching Center
- mediated through operator’s staff – security personnel, reception, organizer’s staff
Operating hours of the Dispatching Center are Monday to Sunday, 7.00 – 19.00 o’clock, 24 hours a day in justified cases – decision about change of operating hours is made by the Head of the Dispatching Center.
Technological Control Room substitutes the functions of the Dispatching Center outside its operating hours. The Technological Control Room is a workplace with non-stop service situated on the 3rd floor of O2 arena building. Telephone line of the operating dispatching center is forwarded to this workplace outside the operating hours of the dispatching center.
Operation of O2 universum dispatching center is subject to a separate Operating Regulations of the Dispatching Center.
- Services provided in the Building
All services connected with the operation of O2 universum are managed by the Operator and are performed by own employees or through specialized subcontractors.
Security at O2universum Building is ensured by:
- physical presence of security personnel
- technical securing means
Detailed description of O2 universum Building securing is available in O2 universum Security Directive.
Cleaning of O2 universum Building interior as well as cleaning of outside areas belonging thereto are ensured by O2 universum operator through a specialized contractor.
Detailed description of O2 universum Building cleaning is available in O2 universum Cleaning Directive.
- Waste management
Collection, sorting, and removal of waste from O2 universum Building and from external areas belonging thereto is ensured by O2 universum operator.
Detailed description of waste collection, sorting, and removal from O2 universum Building is available in O2 universum Waste Management Directive.
- Building technology operation
Building technology operation is ensured by O2 universum operator. Separate Operating Regulations have been drawn-up for individual technologies or technological systems in line with regulations of individual technology manufacturers and with applicable Czech standards.
- Gastronomic facilities
Operation of gastronomic facilities is ensured by O2 universum operator.
Operation of gastronomic facilities within O2 universum building is described in detail in Operating Regulations of Gastronomic Facilities at O2 universum, individually for each floor.
Gastronomic facilities are located on all floors that are accessible to O2 universum visitors. Specification of gastronomic facilities for visitors is available in the Building Information Scheme which is posted at O2 universum.
- Emergency Management (Crisis Management Group)
In case of any unexpected emergency situations, management of the O2universum Building is taken over by the Emergency Management of O2 universum. This Emergency Management proceeds in line with the “Emergency Plans” which have been drawn-up by emergency committee. Included in these Emergency Plans is also the “Fire Evacuation Plan”.
- Basic provisions
(1) Crisis Management Group is a working body of Bestsport, a.s. company (the head of the Crisi Management Group hereinafter referred to only as the “Crisis Management Group Manager”) who convenes it and uses it exclusively for:
- introduction of emergency measures to resolve an emergency situation and to mitigate its consequences, including performance of tasks of crisis management bodies in case of declared threat to the state relating to assurance of defense of the Czech Republic and under the state of war,
- during drills organized to verify the activities pursuant to paragraphs a) or b).
(2) The Crisis Management Group performs its actions within the scope of applicability of Bestsport, a.s. in the area of emergency management while the coordinating role of the Crisis Management Group Manager guarantees collaboration, unity in performance of their own tasks, and during performance of tasks and supporting the decisions and measures of the Crisis Management Group Manager. In case of Crisis Management Group Manager, the Crisis Management Group performs its activities by deputy of Crisis Management Group Manager.
(3) The Crisis Management Group operatively meets for the Crisis Management Group meetings (hereinafter referred to only as “meetings”) as decided by the Crisis Management Group Manager. Meetings are attended mainly by the Crisis Management Group members and further by invited members of permanent Crisis Management Group workgroup (hereinafter referred to only as the “permanent workgroup”). Crisis Management Group Manager is authorized to invite other persons to the meetings, mainly experts who are not permanent members of the Crisis Management Group. Objective of the Crisis Management Group meeting is to discuss and formulate proposals and recommendations of the Crisis Management Group to the Crisis Management Group Manager.
(4) Should the Crisis Management Group Manager decide that the Crisis Management Group will have a non-stop sitting, individual Crisis Management Group members can be represented by other persons appointed by them with prior consent of the Crisis Management Group Manager.
(5) Execution of work related tasks is the continuous responsibility of a permanent Crisis Management Group workgroup (hereinafter referred to only as the “permanent workgroup”). Basic task of the permanent workgroup is to provide continuous information service to the Crisis Management Group Manager and to its members.
(6) Appointed Crisis Management Group member is responsible for assurance of collaboration among organizational units (departments, sections, units) of the emergency management body and the permanent workgroup during the time between Crisis Management Group meetings.
(7) Convening and activation of the Crisis Management Group and its activities for emergency situations are improved by drill which takes place at least once a year. Real activation of the Crisis Management Group can be considered as substitution for a drill.
- Permanent workgroup organization
(1) Permanent workgroup is divided into four Crisis Management Group workgroups (hereinafter referred to only as “professional groups”) which perform individual tasks of the permanent workgroup in line with their professional focus. These are the following professional groups
a) Crisis Management Group secretariat,
b) Situation analysis and planning,
c) Collaboration and communication,
d) Logistic assurance.
(2) The permanent workgroup and professional groups are led by the Crisis Management Group members who act as heads of these groups. Head of the permanent workgroup (hereinafter referred to only as the “shift manager”) also acts as the Head of the Crisis Management Group secretariat.
- Crisis Management Group activation
(1) The Crisis Management Group is activated upon request of the Crisis Management Group Manager who also specifies the time and place of its initial meeting. The Crisis Management Group Manager issues an activation order if
- a superior emergency management body declares emergency state for the entire territory (or its part) within the responsibility of the emergency management body.
- he/she decides to declare emergency state for O2 universum Building
- is requested to do so by state authorities within the framework of central coordination of rescue and settlement works,
- the Crisis Management Group activation forms part of tasks performed during drill.
(2) Oral instruction of the Crisis Management Group Manager to activate the Crisis Management Group (or his/her telephone instruction verified by callback) is executed by permanent service staff unless otherwise specified by the to activate the Crisis Management Group Manager, by
- immediately contacting the Crisis Management Group shift manager according to the instructions of the Crisis Management Group Manager as well as some other members of the permanent workgroup,
- informs the Crisis Management Group members about the Crisis Management Group activation, time and place of its initial meeting, and whether or not the Crisis Management Group Manager requires their personal presence at the initial meeting.
(3) Decision about convening selected members of professional groups or specialists into permanent workgroup is made by the Crisis Management Group Manager based on proposal of the Crisis Management Group shift manager.
- Crisis Management Group meeting documentation
(1) The following documents are discussed and recommended for approval to the Crisis Management Group Manager during the Crisis Management Group meetings
- emergency plan of O2 universum Building
- proposed measures required from superior emergency management at higher public administration levels,
- proposed complex measures recommended to resolve the emergency situation,
- proposed Emergency Situation Management Plan,
- minutes of the current meeting,
- press information or its draft.
- Working and preparatory documentation of the Crisis Management Group
(1) Mainly the following documents are processed within the framework of activities of the permanent workgroup
- information about the situation and forecasts of emergency situation development
- map or similar graphic representation of the emergency situation
- overview of previously completed measures or measures in progress for use at the Crisis Management Group meeting,
- assessment of immediate readiness state of the emergency management body from the perspective of available human and material resources,
- proposed pending, planned, modified measures to be discussed during the Crisis Management Group meeting in form of proposed complex measures recommended to the Crisis Management Group or in form of draft Emergency Situation Management Plan,
- draft press releases and information for public from the Crisis Management Group meeting,
- reports and information to other crisis management groups,
- report on emergency situation management, written reports (or sound recordings) about Crisis Management Group activities.
(2) Documents listed in Section 1 in paragraphs a) to f) are presented to the Crisis Management Group meeting by the Crisis Management Group shift manager. Report on emergency situation management is discussed and closed after the end of the emergency situation.
- Documentation handling
Handling of documents specified in Articles 4 and 5 is performed pursuant to the provisions of special legal regulations. Whenever documents contain classified facts, their creation and further handling is subject to the rules stipulated by special legal regulations.
V. Important telephone numbers and addresses
Dispatching / Information tel.: 726 081 000 nebo 266 771 000
Emergency Management tel.: 266 77 1922, 266 771 000
Paramedic tel.: 266 121 000
Technological Control Room tel.: 266 77 1018
Security Control Room tel.: 266 77 1010
Fire Brigade tel.: 150
Czech Police tel.: 158
Municipal Police of the Capital City of Prague tel.: 156
Ambulance tel.: 155
SOS tel.: 112
(unified pan-European emergency number for foreigners)
BUILDING MANAGER Company: Bestsport, a.s Address: Českomoravská 2345/17 190 00 PRAGUE 9 Contact persons: Vladimír Bubínek mobile 777 044 149
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS OF THE BUILDING Company: Bestsport, a.s. Address: Českomoravská 2345/17 190 00 PRAGUE 9 Contact persons: Jiří Sejk mobile 602 677 073
BUILDING SECURITY Company: G4S Secure Solutions (CZ), a.s. Address: Na Košince 2257/9, 180 00 Prague 8 Contact persons: Josef Táborský mobile 602 280 607
BUILDING CLEANING Company: ISS a.s Address: Kodaňská 46, 101 00 Prague 10 Contact persons: Kateřina Hulinská mobile 724 573 776