#WeMakeEvents, now at Red Alert!
- food and beverages (except for health reasons)
- bottles, containers of all kinds (glass or PET bottles, cans, etc.)
- pressurized objects
- glass or glass objects
- drugs, toxic and narcotic drugs
- explosive and flammable substances
- perfumes – over 100 ml
- spray paints or deodorants – over 100 ml
- excess luggage (bigger than 35 x 45 x 25 cm)
- weapons (stabbing, cutting, shooting, etc.), scissors
- unworn clothing
- laptops (except VIP floors), any kind of recording devices, data, image and audio (exceptions are usually granted by the event organizer)
- umbrellas (except in the case of rain)
- prams (including so-called “golf clubs”)
- bicycles, scooters (etc., means of transport or sports aids and equipment)
- political and promotional materials (it is possible to bring promotional materials to the VIP after the prior consent of the O2 arena operator)
- Other dangerous objects that could cause damage to health or property, both O2 arena and event organizers and visitors. The operator of the O2 arena or the event organizer has the right to decide on the individual items.
No recording devices, albeit data, video or audio may be brought in the O2 arena. In spite of that, there are events taking place at the O2 arena whose spectators may bring, e.g., a compact camera. Exceptions are granted by the event organizer are indicated in the Organizer’s Guidelines available in the detail section of every event.
How to get to the O2 universumclose
The O2 universum entrance is located from south way from Ceskomoravska St.
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station.
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Multiarena Praha.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 151, 152 or 375 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
- Coming from Brno – take exit 2 – P + R – Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav – take exit 1 – P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Teplice – follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station – here you will find P+ R – Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Strakonice – follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St – P + R – Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Pilsen – exit 1 – P + R – Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Chomutov – continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin – P + R – Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station
- Paid parking places can be used on the day when events at O2 arena or O2 universum take place. Paid parking is also available in public garage (Building SO-12) which is accessible from Českomoravská and Ocelářská streets.
- Outside event times, the parking in close vicinity of O2 universum is available only for holders of a special permit issued by the Operator.
- Public garage operation is subject to detailed Public Garage Operating Regulations which are available at the garage operator’s staff.